The Edge Festival has had another brilliant year and its now time to award bursaries to residents in Solva, St. Davids Peninsula and Haverfordwest to help support their education, career or something you are passionate about. As you will probably know, Edge Festival is now a registered charity. This means that we need to ask all bursary applicants to complete this form.
The grant policy of the Edge Festival states that the charity can make bursaries in support of one or more of the following activities and causes that are by their nature ‘charitable purposes’. The bursary must support at least one of these:
- Relief of poverty
- Health or saving of lives
- Citizenship or community development
- Arts, culture, heritage or science
- Amateur sport
- Environmental protection or improvement
- Relief of need due to youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other
- Provision of recreation and leisure facilities in the interests of social welfare
- Promotion of mental or moral improvement
- Improvement of the community
Bursaries are a maximum of £500.
Please print or copy the form below, complete and either
Send to Kay Reynolds at 5 Maes Ewan, Solva, Haverfordwest, SA62 6TU
Or email to email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.
|Why are you applying for a bursary?|
|How would the bursary further you in the your educational, career or life aspirations?|
|If we were unable a bursary, how would this limit your ability to achieve the above?|
|Which of the charitable purposes above does your application address?|
|Signature of parent or guardian (if under 18 years old)|