Solva Edge Festival – Grant Application
The Edge Festival has had another brilliant year and its now time to award to ‘good causes’ in Solva, St. Davids Peninsula and Haverfordwest. As you will probably know, Edge Festival is now a registered charity. This means that we need to ask all grant applicants to complete this form.
The grant policy of the Edge Festival states that the charity can make grants in support of one or more of the following activities and causes that are by their nature ‘charitable purposes’. The grant must support at least one of these:
- Relief of poverty
- Health or saving of lives
- Citizenship or community development
- Arts, culture, heritage or science
- Amateur sport
- Environmental protection or improvement
- Relief of need due to youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other
- Provision of recreation and leisure facilities in the interests of social welfare
- Promotion of mental or moral improvement
- Improvement of the community
Please note that the Edge Festival likes to make a number of grants, so grants requests in excess of £750 are unlikely to be awarded.
Please print or copy the form below, complete and either
Send to Kay Reynolds at 5 Maes Ewan, Solva, Haverfordwest, SA62 6TU
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.
SOLVA EDGE FESTIVAL APPLICATION FORM – GRANTS
|Contact Name and position|
|Please describe the project you would like funding for.|
|Please let us know the full cost of your project|
|How much funding do you want from Edge?|
|How much additional funds can you contribute to the project to match that of Edge Festival |
(e.g., from other fundraising activities, reserves, etc)? Please indicate these sources
If you wish to write more, please attach additional sheets.