If you are camping at the Edge Festival, please take time to read the following Terms and Conditions.
Camping at the Edge Festival – terms and conditions
- Please note this is camping in a glorious field not far from the sea and close to the Festival site. However we are not a normal camp site so have limited facilities.
- Camping is only permitted in the festival camp sire. You must book this in advance.
- One ticket allows one tent or camper van to stay at the Edge Festival campsite. Arrivals afternoon of Friday 29th July 2022 and departures by 11am on Monday 1st August 2022
- We do not allow caravans unless you have a disability (blue badge). Please contact us if you need this facility at email@example.com
- There will be portable toilets available at the campsite and the festival site.
- We provide access to showers at our clubhouse for campers only. Please note that these will be restricted at certain hours due to security and to allow for the needs of our artists.
- You can bring either a tent or a camper van per pitch. Please note that camper vans may not be more than 7 metres in length.
- We do not provide power hook ups.
- We do not provide water hook up.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAMPSITE IS IN A FIELD. IN THE EVENT THAT THE GROUND IS WET, SOLVA EDGE FESTIVAL WILL TAKE NO LIABILITY IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR CAR OR CAMPER VAN GETS STUCK.
Enough with the rules! We do hope you have a brilliant weekend listening at the glorious Edge Festival